ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

I just have to say I loved this month's episode, ZONE! I for one do not mind the erratic schedule you guys keep mostly because it gives you more time to plan the animation, produce very well written scripts, and make plans for the Archive. All I gotta say is keep up the good work, and keep the world fapping! Cheers!

E-Fame Survival Guide E-Fame Survival Guide

This is why I try to show respect to most of the people i subscribe to on Youtube and Newgrounds. If people would just take the time to understand what some of these people have to go through just for the sake of your entertainment, they would probably slow down on the criticism. I may not be famous, but I'll tell you: It's harder than it seems. I'm lucky to have at least 1 fan that likes my work. But anyways, your animations get smoother and smoother as you animate, and the message was very clear to understand: Become Internet famous at you own risk! I hope to see more in the future from you (If you don't get too busy). Keep up the good work!

Meowth 4 - Penis Meowth 4 - Penis

I have a dark sense of humor, so I love all this shit! I like how the anmation is similap to Ren and Stimpy in a way; which makes it even funnier. I've had many laughs throughout my discovery of your work, and I hope to have even more! Keep up the good work, golfinho!

GamePops: Classics GamePops: Classics

I'm proud to say that I recognized 26 right on the spot! I'm in love with this game not only because it brings back memories, but it renews my interest in the classics, and makes me want to play again! I only have trouble with #13, #62, and #18. Either way, this game is a masterpiece to me!

kleber responds:

Wow! 26? Impressive! Actually is better then myself!
I can give you some tips about those games you had trouble. Here they are:
#13: is a racing with rock and roll theme with several famous musics
#62: is a Capcom fighting game and two of its most famous characters are Morgana and Felicia, that have lots of good cosplays :)
#18: is a Rare (the company) fighting game focused on combos. Fulgore and Cynder was some of its characters
I hope I could help you.

Give a try to the other games of the series :)
Thanks for playing!

A Blonde in the Dark A Blonde in the Dark

Guys, all you have to do to survive is watch for a little bit, look at her mouth, and if it she has a little smirk, select cum. I hope this help anyone confused about the end ;-). Highest quality work as usual, Rock Candy! You certainly have come a long way since Gooper Blooper V2! Hope to see even more work by you in the future!

:the game: :the game:

My favorite ones were: Prisoner's Dilema, Never-Ending Sobriety Test, And Psychic.

Ninja Girl Ninja Girl

A very poetic, catchy, artistic, and overall awesome song, man! The only thing that needs work is the vocals, but still, an awesome song to listen to! Keep up the good work!

sumidiotdude responds:

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words man! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

BackAlley Royale BackAlley Royale

This is one funky beat! I have heard this literally everywhere( Including 100 way to die in Skyrim).
I give you five stars. I hope to hear more masterpieces like this!

Teach The World to Fap Teach The World to Fap

Wow, Caxxy has an amazing voice. This song is so good, very creative. Looking forward to much more of your work, ZONE!

Helping The Blind Helping The Blind

I see what you did there! Too bad Toph couldn't... Excellent piece as always, Shad!

Fallout Perk: Hentai Artist Fallout Perk: Hentai Artist

If only Fallout really did have this perk...
Nice little reference to the Virgin of the Wastes cancelled perk!
We all love ya too, Shad!

Goth Mandy Goth Mandy

Wow, I always thought Mandy was hot, but now she's even better! This makes me wish that Cartoon Network never cancelled this show. Fantastic job as always! For those of you wondering about the thick outline: He's trying to resemble the original art style from the show (If you've ever watched The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.)
Childhood = Enhanced. :3