ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

I just have to say I loved this month's episode, ZONE! I for one do not mind the erratic schedule you guys keep mostly because it gives you more time to plan the animation, produce very well written scripts, and make plans for the Archive. All I gotta say is keep up the good work, and keep the world fapping! Cheers!

E-Fame Survival Guide E-Fame Survival Guide

This is why I try to show respect to most of the people i subscribe to on Youtube and Newgrounds. If people would just take the time to understand what some of these people have to go through just for the sake of your entertainment, they would probably slow down on the criticism. I may not be famous, but I'll tell you: It's harder than it seems. I'm lucky to have at least 1 fan that likes my work. But anyways, your animations get smoother and smoother as you animate, and the message was very clear to understand: Become Internet famous at you own risk! I hope to see more in the future from you (If you don't get too busy). Keep up the good work!

Meowth 4 - Penis Meowth 4 - Penis

I have a dark sense of humor, so I love all this shit! I like how the anmation is similap to Ren and Stimpy in a way; which makes it even funnier. I've had many laughs throughout my discovery of your work, and I hope to have even more! Keep up the good work, golfinho!

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

Wow, I knew the Janitor would snap one day, but I never expected him to be a martial arts master! The animation flows very swiftly just like most of your works, and the ideas and action just get better with each flash you make! You have improved very much since Madness Penalty Chamber! I hope it gets even better!

Ellen and Uncle Max Ellen and Uncle Max

I like this new style of animation you are using for this flash! It gives more of a cartoon-ish style, and it seems to run much smoother than your previous works. Great humour throughout the movie, and I hope to see more like it! I hope everyone else agrees that this should be a series too! "Aww sweetie, I love you too. Now let's go set a fucking bus on fire!" Uncle Max has some problems!

ZTV News Episode 6 ZTV News Episode 6

This episode was totally worth the wait! Kill la Kill is finally being parodized, and I am excited to see it soon on the archive! But there's only one thing I'm wondering: Did Dave give Zone-Tan that tattoo? If so, then where did she get it? Anyways, excellent animation quality, and excellent voice acting by Caxx as always. I hope you keep this series up for a very long time, Zone!

: Comics & Movies : : Comics & Movies :

I couldn't agree more with how Hollywood and Broadway ruin the classic comic book franchises. They change everything around the story of the actual comic book for the movie; leaving the fans (like me) disappointed and confused. They even ruined tv shows for me too! Just look at The Last Airbender. >:(

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

This flash speaks the truth: Disney has turned into shit since they started adding sitcoms to their program. I think they did just fine using only cartoons in their program. Anyways, the animation was good and the comedy was great! Goofy is the most cheerful junkie I've ever seen!

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

Very funny, Excellent animation quality, voices were similar to the original characters, and as a person who loves King Of The Hill, this is very funny! Expect to see more great stuff from you in the future!

Anime Leo & Satan! Anime Leo & Satan!

This style of animation really does fit with the Anime/Manga theme! You really have presented your skill of animation with showing that you have the ability to work with different styles and different themes. I myself have been a fan of your work for several years, and hope to see many more great works like this(including your other styles)!
p.s I nearly lost it at the "lol I'm not even sorry." at the credits. Cheers!
-davisjustin80